- More people today are researching ways to achieve overall wellness by choosing to live a healthy lifestyle. Many turn to alternative /holistic medicine & even medical massage for pain management. Genetics and our daily routines have validated the need for change for its healing capabilities of the body, mind and spirit.
- Did you know stress is the number one killer known to atrophy the vessels leading to a healthy heart also leads to the development of carcinogens in the body? Did you also know there are many ways you can prevent Cardio-vascular disease /Heart Disease? The body is very forgiving and cells regenerate however, the cardio=vascular cells do not have this ability therefore prevention is so important.
- Your heart is a positive and happy vital organ in which the entire body system is dependent upon for longevity, happiness and wellbeing. We don’t have time in our busy social and work lives to realize we are not resting our bodies, we are consuming fast-food as well we are lacking the exercise which is leading to heart disease not to mention we are stressed
- Loving and respecting your body and self is key, allow the body to rest and ensure you sleep appropriate hours and time for your age In theory babies need 12-14 hours as they develop, children in school need at least 8-10 and adults vary from 6-8. Self awareness and annual checkups to your doctor is crucial in keeping your body performing at its very best.
- Our body and nervous system can be impacted by our daily work routines and activities, what we put in it and how we sleep. When we are stressed we can’t sleep and therefore our posture can in-balance not only the neck head and shoulders but your gait and range of motion capabilities. Massage & bodywork assist to realign the body back to homeostasis as well as it provides many beneficial healing results for the body, mind and spirit.
- So whether you just want relaxing with an Aromatherapy Massage, Chair Massage, Reflexology or even Therapeutic Neuro-Muscular Massage these all have proven remedies for the everyday stress. We all have the potential and desire to live a better life and we deserve a stress free life. Not only is a massage a way to relax and de-stress, decrease fatigue and help your body heal itself naturally, touch in itself, it is vital for the human spirit.
The body is a constitution that should be respected and loved so be good to yourself.
Petrina T Simmons Publication 2014 All Rights Reserved